Modern Skyline Walking Tour
Think skyscrapers aren’t historic? Think again! After seeing how downtown L.A. has evolved over the past century, you’ll see our beloved skyline in a whole new way.
How did a Victorian neighborhood become a booming hub of commerce and finance? Learn the fascinating story of Bunker Hill’s evolution, explore some of L.A.’s newest landmarks, and see how old and new architecture co-exists.
You’ll get up close to the public art tucked away within the plazas of these sleek high-rises, and see details that you’ve never noticed before.
- Tour will run rain or shine.
- You can change your reservation date if you contact us at email@example.com at least 24 hours before your original reservation date.
- No pets.
- This tour is not recommended for young children.
- Strollers not recommended.
- If a member of your party is in a wheelchair, please let us know in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.