Shop to Support Preservation
When you shop through AmazonSmile, a portion of your Amazon purchase is donated to the Conservancy. The prices and selection on AmazonSmile are exactly the same as Amazon, and you can use your existing Amazon account.
- Visit smile.amazon.com and log in with the email address and password associated with your existing Amazon account.
- You'll be prompted to choose a charity to support; type "Los Angeles Conservancy" in the search bar.
- Select Los Angeles Conservancy from the search results.
- Bookmark AmazonSmile to make sure you shop through that site. A percentage of your purchase is donated to the Conservancy only when you shop through the AmazonSmile site.
Support the Conservancy by shopping online. Popular retailers include Amazon, Macy's, Target, Starbucks, iTunes, and Home Depot. Participating is simple:
- Register at supportingpals.com.
- Select the Los Angeles Conservancy as your charity of choice.
- Shop at any of the merchants online at supportingpals.com.
- Up to 10% of your transaction will be donated back to the Conservancy.
Through this program, each time you use your Ralphs or Food 4 Less Rewards Card, a portion of your total purchase is donated to the Conservancy. Since the Conservancy began its partnership with Ralphs/Food 4 Less, supporters have contributed thousands of dollars simply by buying groceries! Registering is quick and easy:
- Visit ralphs.com or Food4Less.com.
- Sign in or register.
- After signing in or registering, click on "My Account" to find your personal account settings
- Click on “Community Rewards”
- Click “Enroll” or "Change Organization," and then search for the Los Angeles Conservancy by name or NPO number (80379)
- Select our organization from the search results and confirm your enrollment.
If you don’t have a Ralphs of Food 4 Less Rewards Card, you can get one at the customer service desk of your local store.