Listed in National Register | Los Angeles Conservancy

Listed in National Register

Photo by Flora Chou/L.A. Conservancy

Odd Fellows Hall

From its construction in 1906 until 1981, The Lodge provided aid to sick, injured, aged, and dependent members of the community at a time when welfare and social security programs were nonexistent.
Oviatt Building
Photo by Annie Laskey/L.A. Conservancy

Oviatt Building

Formerly the headquarters of one of the most prestigious haberdasheries in the city, the 1928 Oviatt Building features Art Deco fixtures and literally tons of Lalique glass.
Photo by Adrian Scott Fine/L.A. Conservancy

Pan American Bank

Providing much-needed financial services to its residents, this Modern pillar of East Los Angeles' Mexican American community was designed to complement the forward-looking philosophy of its founder.
Photo by Juan Kenobi

Pasadena Playhouse

Opened in 1925, the Pasadena Community Playhouse was designed by Elmer Grey and built by the Winter Construction Co. As the new home of the Pasadena Community Theatre, the Playhouse quickly became a hub of the theatre community west of the Mississippi River.
Pegasus Apartments
Photo courtesy Architectural Resources Group

Pegasus Apartments

Representing a significant stage in the evolution of the high-rise office buildings of Los Angeles, the 1949 Mobil Oil/General Petroleum Building was one of Wurdeman and Becket's first major office commissions.
Photo from Conservancy archives

Petitfils-Boos Residence 

Designed by Charles F. Plummer for restaurateur Walter Petitfils, this two-story, 9,000-square-foot house clad in buff-colored glazed terra cotta is an excellent example of the Italian Renaissance Revival style.

Pages