Learn more about our planned giving group.
Just as pillars hold up buildings, Los Angeles Conservancy’s Pillar Society members substantially support our efforts to protect L.A.’s historic places.
Including the Conservancy in your estate plans will make a significant and lasting contribution to our cultural heritage. You will help recognize, preserve, and revitalize the architectural and cultural resources of Los Angeles County for generations to come.
You have several options to support the L.A. Conservancy with a legacy gift:
- Include the Conservancy in your will or living trust with a dollar amount or percentage of your estate.
- Designate the Conservancy as a retirement plan or life insurance policy beneficiary.
- Leave the Conservancy a gift of personal property such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or real estate.
The Los Angeles Conservancy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (Federal Tax ID: 95-3273046).
Pillar Society Benefits
Your membership in the Pillar Society entails no dues or solicitations, but it does allow us to thank and recognize you for the plans you have made. It may also inspire others to follow your lead. Your gift will be kept completely confidential if you prefer to remain anonymous.
Pillar Society members receive:
- An invitation to an annual special event with the Conservancy President
- A Pillar Society membership certificate
- Acknowledgment on our website (below)
- A complimentary subscription to the Conservancy’s bi-monthly member newsletter (if you don’t already receive it)
How to Join
If you have any questions about the Pillar Society, please get in touch with Liz Leshin at email@example.com or (323) 270-4334.
Pillar Society Member List
Thank you to our Pillar Society Members (as of April 1, 2021)!
Rona Lynn Berns
Linda Dishman & John Hinrichs
Lindsay Doran & Rodney Kemerer
Sheila & Dan Harlow
Kevin Kane & Sandra Snider
Liz Leshin & Dennis Smith
Mary Ann Lovato
Christy & Stephen McAvoy
Cindy Olnick & Tom Davies
Tom Rau & Carolyn Griffiths
Steven Smith & Michelle Guy
Mary Alice Wollam & Bob Brennan