Just as pillars hold up buildings, members of the Los Angeles Conservancy’s Pillar Society substantially support our efforts to protect L.A.’s historic places.
By including the Conservancy in your estate plans, you will make a significant and lasting contribution to our cultural heritage. You will help recognize, preserve, and revitalize the architectural and cultural resources of Los Angeles County for generations to come.
You have several options to support the L.A. Conservancy with a legacy gift:
- Include the Conservancy in your will or living trust with a dollar amount or percentage of your estate.
- Designate the Conservancy as a beneficiary of your retirement plan or life insurance policy.
- Leave the Conservancy a gift of personal property such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or real estate.
Pillar Society Membership Benefits
Your membership in the Pillar Society entails no dues or solicitations, but it does allow us to thank and recognize you for the plans you have made. It may also inspire others to follow your lead. If you prefer to remain anonymous, your gift will be kept completely confidential.
Pillar Society members receive:
- An invitation to an annual special event with the Conservancy President
- A Pillar Society membership certificate
- Acknowledgment on our website
- A complimentary subscription to the Conservancy’s bi-monthly member newsletter (if you don’t already receive it)
How to Join the Pillar Society
If you have any questions about the Pillar Society, please contact Liz Leshin at email@example.com or (323) 270-4334.