Community Leadership Boot Camp
Older and historic neighborhoods are changing quickly, not always with preservation in mind. What can we do to ensure the places we love are kept and protected, including our longtime businesses and a good mix of housing types for all? How can we maintain our neighborhoods’ cultural fabric and the people who live and work there?
Join the Conservancy in August/September 2021 at an interactive virtual (Zoom) leadership training program where you will connect with other community advocates who care about preserving historic places in their neighborhoods.
As a Community Leadership Boot Camp participant, you will:
- Deepen your understanding of preservation as a powerful planning tool
- Make a compelling case for preservation
- Engage allies and win support for preservation
- Orientation, Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Session 1, August 14, 2021, 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Session 2, August 28, 2021, 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Session 3, September 8, 2021, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Session 4, September 11, 2021, 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Session 5, September 15, 2021, 5:30-7:00 p.m.