Alfred F. Rosenheim | Los Angeles Conservancy

Alfred F. Rosenheim

Photo from Conservancy archives

Eugene W. Britt House

Reflecting the fine luxury homes of turn-of-the-century L.A., most of the fixtures and materials in the Britt House were imported, including Italian marble.
Photo by Annie Laskey/L.A. Conservancy

Cameo Theatre

Opening in 1910 as Clune's Broadway Theatre to screen first-run films, the 900-seat theatre was one of the country’s first theatres built to show movies. The modest Neo-classical design was considered quite elegant for a movie theatre at the time.
Photo from Conservancy archives

Banco Popular de Puerto Rico

Built in 1903 and the largest individual investment for an office building in Los Angeles at the time, the building was acquired and renovated in 1976 making it the first major step in revitalizing Spring Street.