Report Card Chart
From this page, you can launch our complete Preservation Report Card chart (Digital Report Card) with the grades and scores for all of L.A. County's eighty-nine communities.
A few tips for using the chart:
- To scroll through categories, use the forward arrow key on your keyboard or the scroll bar at the bottom of the table.
- If you're on a mobile device and see only the grade and total score, you can click Filter Score Columns to select more categories.
- To sort results by category, click on the relevant column heading.
- To compare specific categories, click on Filter Score Columns and check/uncheck selections (columns will change automatically).
- To compare specific communities, click in the Compare Communities field and make your selections.
- To learn more about a specific community (including any notes on certain scores), click on the community name.
For easier viewing, the chart has no navigation. Simply close the tab or window to return to this page.
We hope you find this new resource useful, and we welcome your feedback.