Walking Tour | Weekly
Holidays at Union Station
Tuesday, December 5, 2023
About This Holiday Tour
Explore one of L.A.’s most iconic gems, Union Station, during the most festive time of the year. Learn the history of this extraordinary Spanish Colonial Revival and Art Deco monument as you enjoy the sounds and sights of the season.
You’ll cover the majority of Union Station, from the famous Waiting Room—seen in countless movies—to the Fred Harvey Restaurant, much of which has been beautifully decorated for the season.
Registration required; no walk-ups allowed
Youth (age 17 and under)
Upcoming Holidays at Union Station Tours
Details & Getting There
We will start our tour at Union Station. Additional location information will be sent upon registration.
Important Policies and Covid-19 Safety
- Tour will run rain or shine.
- The L.A. Conservancy highly recommends but does not require wearing a face mask.
- The L.A. Conservancy highly recommends but does not require being vaccinated against Covid-19.
- You can change your reservation date if you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before your original reservation date.
- If a member of your party is in a wheelchair, please let us know in advance by emailing email@example.com.
For additional details, see below.
All participants in the Los Angeles Conservancy-sponsored Walking Tours knowingly and freely accept and assume all risks, both known and unknown, and AGREE TO RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, NOT SUE, AND HOLD HARMLESS the Los Angeles Conservancy, its principals, officers, employees, volunteers, sponsors, agents and other participants from any and all claims, damages (including medical expenses and attorneys’ fees), injuries and expenses arising out of, or resulting from your voluntary attendance/participation in Walking Tours.
Major funding for the Los Angeles Conservancy’s educational programs is provided by the LaFetra Foundation and the Kenneth T. and Eileen L. Norris Foundation.